As your Dos Vientos Realtor, my job is to focus on making your transaction as smooth and quick as possible while also getting you the best price for your home. I pride myself on repeat and referral business, and I can only keep moving if YOUR move is a successful one. As market leaders in Dos Vientos, McQueen & Associates are privvy to a list of qualified Buyers waiting for you to list your home.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors in Dos Vientos.
- Present a detailed marketing plan outlining the steps I will take to sell your home.
- Give my honest opinion about the condition of your home and what steps to take to compete with (and outshine!) other active Dos Vientos listings.
- Show your home to as many qualified buyers as possible ensuring your home maximum exposure. There will never be a lockbox on your door or a phone call from another agent asking you to let them in. We attend all showings.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Hold frequent Open Houses, increasing the exposure of your home for Buyers’ convenience on Sunday afternoons.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home (should it be in Dos Vientos) or connect you with a local expert in the community you are relocating to.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use the Home Valuation Contact Form to find out what Dos Vientos homes are selling for, and to receive a detailed analysis of the value of your home.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 6%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs, negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous repair fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Find out how much your closing costs could be by contacting me directly. I can provide you with a Net sheet from an escrow company.
For a no-cost home valuation please fill out the form on this page.