Buying a home is a huge step, and one that should be handled by an experienced Realtor. I am an Accredited Buyer’s Representative, and my services range from helping you obtain financing and Pre-qualification to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. As market leaders, McQueen & Associates often have access to potential Dos Vientos listings prior to public knowledge. This is an advantage for you as a Buyer represented by us. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email, so you’ll know the moment a new home hits the MLS (or sooner).
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Identify important features you need your new home in Dos Vientos to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Find out how much your closing costs could be by contacting me directly to request a Net sheet from a local escrow company.