FHA Guidelines for Collection Accounts
Information Provided by U.S. Settlement Group
FHA guidelines now require the borrower who has $1,000 or more in collection accounts to be paid off in order to qualify for a FHA loan. We can help your client’s save money by negotiating and settling their collection accounts. In most cases we can beat any offers the client has received directly from the collection company. We have relationships with many of the collection companies and can provide your client’s with quick turnaround times in settling their debt. Using our service will assure you that the client is taking care of their collection accounts in a timely manner so that you can focus on getting them approved.
- Settle Debt for Less: We help people save time, money and stress by solving their debt problems by reducing the amount they owe, providing a simple monthly program payment and resolving the debt in as little as 12 – 48 months.
- Acceptable Debts: Credit Cards, Collection Accounts, Personal Loans, Department Store Cards, Repossessed Car Loans, Medical Bills (in collections), Business Loans, Unsecured Judgments, Utilities (in collections)
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and phone number (please tell them Lori Frankfort referred you!)
- Call or text 805-242-3714
- Include your name and phone number (please tell the Lori Frankfort referred you!)